|Home » 2012 » October » 19 » Canary
For a more detailed description to installing CanaryMod, check out our wiki post.
- Download the latest Canary/Crow from the Downloads page.
- Unzip into your directory that you want to run CanaryMod in.
- Run CanaryMod the first time by executing the file that suits your Operating System. If you're on Windows, run the server.bat file that suits you best. If you're on Linux, type the command "sh server.sh"
- CanaryMod will download the latest Minecraft server software from Minecraft.net and convert it automatically to minecraft_servero.jar. That file isREQUIRED to run CanaryMod, so do not modify it unless you know what you're doing
- Type into the window, "stop" and it will close CanaryMod.
- You may now modify your server.properties file to include your plugins of choice found on the forums and how you want your server to run with the settings in there.
Category: Server |
Views: 3391 |